Send Your Query
We at Auditax can help you choose a structure for your business that suits your business needs and also set up the same for you.
- Auditax helps you ascertain whether a license is required for your business and also assists you with complying with the licensing requirements.
- Our professionals provide you guidance regarding the taxes and lodgement of annual tax returns.
- You can get your business names registered with our help.
- Based on the kind of business structure that you finalize; we advise you regarding the payment of salaries and wages to the employees and the applicability of Pay As You Go (PAYG) taxes.
- We assist you with setting up initial administration including HR policy and employment agreement.
- Our team helps you understand the treatment of profits and losses of the business and ascertainment of liabilities and assets of the business.
All these activities require a careful analysis that we carry out for you. Apart from this, you can also trust us with the paperwork as we file the required documents with the concerned authorities on your behalf.
COMMON BUSINESS STRUCTURES
After you have decided that you are going to set up a business unit, you need to decide the structure of your new business. If you are planning to set up your business unit in Australia, then there are four structures that you may choose from:
Auditax Accountants offer a wide array of Accounting services to businesses throughout Australia.
9:00am – 6:00pm
(AFTER HOURS BY APPOINTMENT)