2020 Company Tax Return
Send Your Query
Keeping up with tax laws may not be an easy task and that is where tax professionals like us have a significant role to play. We ensure that your business tax returns are filed with utmost care leaving no scope for any discrepancies. This helps you avoid any query from the ATO and you stay compliant. Here are some reasons why you can consider Auditax for your business tax returns:
- We are registered with the Tax Practitioners Board and thus you can appoint us as your registered tax agent.
- It is easy to connect with us and you can reach us through our online tools, chats, and mails. Our team will reach out to you to handle your concern.
- We help you maintain your tax documents such as documents substantiating business expenses so that you can retrieve the same when required.
- If your tax return is in an overdue state then we can file the same with the ATO and can also communicate on your behalf with the ATO for remission of penalties.
- We help you correct your previous tax returns if any error is there.
You may reach out to us if you have any further queries about how we can help you with tax matters.
Tax Tips For You
Disclose all incomes and do not conceal any income
The purpose of lodging tax returns is to disclose the details of all the incomes and expenses to the ATO and pay the applicable taxes. If you miss out on any information about the incomes earned by you during the year then you may get into unnecessary litigation later on.
Keep proper records to substantiate the claim of business expenses
The expenses that you claim in your business tax returns ought to be genuine. For establishing the correctness of your claims, it is important that you keep proper backup documents that serve as a piece of evidence. If you feel any difficulty in maintaining your tax documents, you may take our help as we keep your documents and files safe in our clouds so that the same can be retrieved whenever required.
Do not claim personal expenses as business expenses
When lodging business tax return, you can only claim a deduction for business expenses. Make sure you do not make any claim for personal expenses. If you are incurring any expenses for partly business purposes and partly personal purposes, then you must proportionate the same and claim only the business-related expense.
Auditax Accountants offer a wide array of Accounting services to businesses throughout Australia.