SMSF AUDIT SERVICES
SMSF Auditors in Perth
Auditax are SMSF Auditing experts and provide superfund audit services to SMSF trustees and accountants throughout Australia. We make sure that:
- All our SMSF Auditors are based locally in Perth, Western Australia. This ensures client privacy as well as maintaining high quality in self managed superannuation fund audits;
- We provide a simple, customised SMSF audit checklist for document submission. This improves our audit efficiency and makes life easier for you;
- Our experience in auditing SMSFs has allowed us to be proficient in identifying superannuation compliance matters including:
- Limited Recourse Borrowing (LRB)
- In house asset issues
- Contribution caps
- Transfer Balance Account Report (TBAR)
- Pension/Lump-sum benefit payments
- Investment restrictions
- Non-arms length transactions
- Our highly experienced auditors not only identify complex SIS Compliance Issues but also provide useful tips to SMSF trustees and accountants. This helps you avoid costly mistakes!
Don’t risk it!
Get an experienced SMSF Auditor.
Just SMSF Audits
From $350exc. GST
|You can email your docs to our email address or drop them off at our office in Perth.|
|Approved SMSF Auditors|
|We take Australian Auditing Standards very seriously and our SMSF Auditors are the best in field.|
|We ensure high accuracy in our work through our strict quality management system but keep costs low.|
SMSF annual obligations
OUR SMSF SERVICES
We also offer other SMSF Accounting services to clients throughout Australia.
Auditax Accountants have a lot of experience in setting up an SMSF. From paperwork to handling SISA & SISR compliance matters, we will ensure your SMSF gets the best start.
We provide trusted, efficient and cost effective SMSF Audit services to SMSF Trustees and Accountants. Our audit professionals have a breadth of experience and technical expertise.
Our team consists of qualified Chartered Accountants who provide tailored financial advice in relation to all your Superannuation matters including Self Managed Superfunds.